Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow

Alright I get it.


It's cold.


And here in Indiana we have been stuck in the "Polar Vortex of Craziness" for over a month.


So it's OBSCENELY cold.


But when we get a perfect snowfall like this, it takes my little Michigander's breath away.


I mean, it very nearly took Avery's tongue away.



But Sawyer, on the other hand, he loved the chill of the wind. He wore this goofy smile nearly the whole time we braved the cold.


Plus having a crawler chase a toddler in the snow? It was absolutely adorable.


As is this face.


So yes it is freezing, but I am glad I could snag some pictures of it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how happy they are in the snow! My kids can't stand anything below 60 (wimps).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful. Every one.

    ReplyDelete