Sunday, February 16, 2014

2 Kids is Cute

The first year of having these two kids was a lot of work and honestly the hardest thing I've ever done.


Something about Avery tackling Sawyer, ripping off his socks, and putting headbands on him every five seconds.



Or Sawyer diving headfirst into the bathtub in the morning and Avery showering bath toys on top of him.


I kid with these examples, but I'm serious when I say that 2013 challenged (read: almost devoured) me.



But 2014 is getting more fun (and cuter!) every day.


These kids get to chase after each other.



They get to keep track of each other.


They get to be each others wing man.


And they get to photo bomb each other!


So this whole "being 15 months apart" is starting to feel more and more like a blessing! :)



Which it absolutely is.


Hello 2014, I am so glad you are here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad this year is going better. That last picture, by the way, is Lindsay/Sawyer looking at Kyle/Avery. Spittin' image

    ReplyDelete