Saturday, February 1, 2014

November

Wait...you've noticed that I haven't blogged about Thanksgiving?

Or Christmas?

Or the New Year?

Or my birthday?

Well, LUCKY DAY! I am about to get caught up! It's going to be wild, wooly, and wonderful! So buckle up.

November began with a thankful tree that looked like this:


And ended like this:


We fled up to Michigan for the holidays. It was great because there was stuffed animal loving,


grandma loving,


grandpa loving,


parental loving,


Gilbert loving,



and self loving. :)


But most importantly, Kelsey and I kept up our tradition of a Thanksgiving morning run. Got to love that sister loving!


I'm so thankful for family that I love, and that loves me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm glad someone else has a hard time blogging around the holidays. Love the Thanksgiving tree idea.

    ReplyDelete