Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Family Animals

I long for pets. Don't believe me, look at my face.


See? I L-O-N-G for them. Unfortunately, renting a place to live doesn't usually allow that privilege.

So while we were up in Michigan we soaked up all the love we could from Willoughby,


from Kimberly's rabbit Rocket Cider,


and from the two newest additions to the Pennock family. Welcome Sparky and Jay!


They are adorable, amazing, and everything that is good in the world.


Even Kyle enjoyed them, and he is allergic.


So apparently, cats won't be in our future, but as soon as we own a place, you better believe it will have some kind of domesticated animal.

And my life will be complete!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those kittens are knock-outs. But let me recommend a bearded dragon! No one's allergic to those.

    ReplyDelete