Saturday, February 8, 2014

December

December was chilly enough at times to warrant coats and hats inside the house


I gave away this beautiful creation at a White Elephant gift exchange (thank you "Curious George Rides a Bike" for teaching me how to make this.


We had a blast making Christmas goodies.


Avery for the first time, eating her cereal with milk in it.


And we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We watched Hunger Games, (because I have a mild crush on Jennifer Lawrence....well more like mild-moderate...it's not weird...I just want to be her...so yeah...mild-moderate sounds about right) wore new socks, (you seriously can never have too many socks) and put together a new puzzle.


And to cap off the month, Sawyer had FINALLY started sleeping routinely through the night. I can count on my two hands how many nights Sawyer had done this in his first 14 months of life. Words cannot express how grateful I am to not have to hear him cry from 2-4 AM every night. :)


Oh and Sawyer now drinks his milk with the spout upside down 50% of the time. :) It's the cool thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. That cookie shot looks right out of a recipe book. Sawyer does look cool drinking milk like that. And you're so much cooler than Jennifer Lawrence. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete