Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dodgeball

One of the things I love most about my family is our love for being active.


Last year for Thanksgiving we held our first family football game. This year, since it was already a winter wonderland outside, we had a friendly game of dodgeball.


Of course war paint was donned to strike fear into the opponent's heart.





Unless you're my Dad. Then you channel your inner Harry Potter for some magical assistance.


Or if you are Kyle. He got a heart on his cheek since he's a lover, not a fighter.


And since Ben is the one that introduced us to this sport (and supplied the dodgeballs) he went with the slasher look. He was fast, he was furious, and I was glad he was on my team. It was a blood bath on the other side of the court.


Amazingly enough, my kids remained unscathed from the night. Sawyer is already training for next year's tournament.


Which is a good thing too, because we take dodgeball seriously.


Very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment