Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something to make you smile

Here's a little somethin somethin that will improve those pesky "middle of the week" blues!


Isn't that amazing? I laugh out loud each time I watch this. Who knew Kyle could enjoy rolling on the ground so much? :)

So, here's a little before and after. We went from our house looking like this when we first moved in:



To adorning our home with these:



Yes, they are awesome! We purchased the chair and a half, ottoman, and sofa at CORT furniture. This company rents furniture (mostly to students since we are close to the university) and once it's returned, CORT cleans it and sells it for a marked down price. Like really marked down. As in, we bought all three pieces for 1/5 of the original price.

One word to explain the experience of resting in these (And yes, experience is the right word.) COM-FOR-TA-BLE. And I hope you are sounding it out in your head syllable by syllable. Every nuance of the word is necessary to stress in order to grasp how grand these babies really are! Seriously, I had no idea how to lounge until they came into my life.

What's that?

You say YOU have the most comfortable furniture? Well, sounds like you better come visit me in my newly furnished home so we can find out. But I'm warning you, you might have your heart broken when you realize that you aren't the owner of the most luxurious household fittings. Fortunately, you will be sitting on the cushiest seat your derriere has ever experienced when this realization hits, which I would assume will ease the pain. Plus, I'll let you visit me in Indiana as long as you'd like, and even let your legs occupy the ottoman. Just let me know when I can pencil you into my calendar. :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha, Sean and Kyle are definitely brothers. Silly silly boys.

    What a good idea to do the rent/buy back thing. I can't wait to enjoy the comfy-ness one day!

    ReplyDelete