Friday, October 26, 2012

Pass the Baby

Sawyer has been able to meet lots of family since being born. And thanks to his sister, he gets passed from person to person quite frequently.

For example, here is Sawyer with his Aunt Kelsey. They met a few hours after Kelsey ran a cross country race 30 seconds faster than her PR (!!!). It was a good day for the two of them.


However, Avery saw Kelsey painting my toenails which resulted in me painting Avery's toenails (we only got 2 toes completed...I wish I could say toenails but toes are a more apt description.)


This resulted in Sawyer being passed to my Mom. I doubt there is anyone in this world that loves newborns the way my Mom does.


But my Mom was quickly whisked away by her best friend Avery who wanted to play on the iPhone together.


Which led to my Dad getting a chance to give some attention to his grandson.


This was short lived since a game of  "chase" had begun and Grandpa was nominated the chaser by Avery.


And she LOVED every second of this game!


So, in the end, Benjamin got some real quality time with Sawyer. I think the two of them go pretty well together.


And fortunately for all the people pictured above, more time together is coming in a week! YEA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool play-by-play. I can totally imagine things going just the way you describe. Wish I could have met Sawyer too.

    ReplyDelete