Thursday, January 17, 2013

Double Jogger Stroller

What do you do when you have double the kids?

n 014

You double the stroller!

n 027

That's right, this is what I'm sporting when I take the kids for a walk nowadays.

n 010

I know...it's Big! I haven't braved a run with it yet. Something about it being winter, coordinating the two kiddos schedules, and having an out of shape body has kept me from it.

n 026

But it will happen! I made sure of that when Kyle and I are signed up for another half marathon in May (we get to run on the Indianapolis Speedway for part of it!) And getting this stroller was the first step in our training.

n 029

I know, it sounds crazy. And honestly, it is crazy. I just hope it's one of those "haha...the memories" kind of crazy and not the "this is completely impossible" kind. :)

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment