Tuesday, September 25, 2012

No news yet...

I've been holding off on writing for the last little bit because, to be honest, there isn't a whole lot to update the world on. Monday, September 24th, was our due date and nothing too extraordinary ended up happening (unless you count eating some Ben & Jerry's Raspberry Fudge Chunk Greek FroYo. In that case, it was a very productive day and I enjoyed every bite of that pint!)



But really, the only changes in my life since last week is that I've progressed to a 3, I now get heartburn (even from eating something as tame as a bagel,) and am usually awake from 2:00-5:00 in the morning. I know, you are all jealous of my glamorous life. I haven't been letting any of that stop me from taking my daily 2 mile walk around our neighborhood though. Getting out of the house is by far the best distraction from the fact that I know of 6 people who have had babies in the last 10 days! Man oh man.

But, there is a bright spot! My mom is driving down tomorrow to hang out until my son (AH! I still can't believe I'm going to have a little man joining my life) makes his grand debut. I have a regular checkup with the doctor on Thursday which will likely lead to some various tests the following Monday when I'm 41 weeks (checking amniotic fluid, ultrasound, things of that sort.) I'm really hoping that I can avoid an induction, so feel free to send positive vibes this way.


Yes sirree, that is a 40 week and 1 day pregnant lady.


And still rockin that bump!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you look amazing! In response to an earlier post about inducing labor: get a foot massage--a looong one. My little sis gave me one and I had Emery that night. Plus who doesn't love a foot rub while pregnant? I'll be sending "hurry up baby" thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look HOT!! I hope I look that good in 4 weeks and 3 days... ;-)
    Sending positive vibes your way! When the time comes, best of luck in the delivery!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look spectacular! I guess baby wants to be good and ready before he joins the crowd. These cousins are already acting like twinners! We're so excited for you and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete