Monday, July 2, 2012

Mother of Two

One of my friends had a birthday last week, so we watched her son while they went to watch the Avengers (I think they got the better end of the deal.) The afternoon began pleasant enough. Avery had new toys for Benjamin, Benjamin had new toys for Avery, it was perfect!


That is until Benjamin decided he was in need of some serious lovin.


So I whisked him away, and rubbed his back. Peace was restored and all was calm...for about a minute...


until Avery decided that she was also in need of some serious love.


And that's how we got to this point. All three of us (four of us if we get technical) sitting on each other, trying to regain our composure.


And regain we did...for about another minute...then it was time to go for a walk.


The reality of mothering two in just 3 short months (2.5 if this guy comes early like Avery) is setting in. Hopefully I am woman enough for the job!

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe you are already so close! I am so excited for YOU! You'll be a great mama of 2...3..4...5...6......7......8..... muwahahaha

    ReplyDelete