Friday, June 1, 2012

Bubbles

All you need for a magical afternoon is a babe, a bottle of bubbles from the Dollar Store, and some 80 degree weather.


Are you ready for this? Because these are some majorly cute pictures!




I love her baby claps!


This one looks like she's conducting bubbles. Like Mickey in Fantasia.


I think this one is just awesome!


And this one just makes me giggle.


Her Dad kept her supplied with bubbles to pop.




And her Mom supplied her with a lap.



Of course, one can blow too many bubbles and they lose their novelty. So like all good things, the bubbles came to an end when Avery started crawling away.


But she didn't get to far since it's (apparently) tough to crawl in a dress.


So up the dress went, and away she went!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love baby's reaction to bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is so adorable. I love the crawling pictures with her little dress up! Way to go on your half marathon! I am very impressed with you and also curious how much you eat a day -you probably have to get like 5,000 calories to sustain all that you do! You and Kyle and Avery and your cute little baby boy bump are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! I particular like that Avery smile one under 'her mom supplied the lap.'

    ReplyDelete