Monday, June 4, 2012

Bring on 1

This is my incredible baby girl.


I. adore. her.


Tomorrow she is turning 1!


And I could not be happier! She is such an amazing girl!


I'm not one to gush and get all cutsey, but I guess I'm making an exception today. I am so glad that this little girl is in the world. Even if she was not "mine" (which I am so grateful that she IS) it's comforting to know that there are kids that are so happy, so curious, so sweet, so fun, so smart, and are just so good. Even if you don't know my Avery personally, know that the world is a better place because she is in it. Life got sweeter when June 5th, 2011 happened.


So I say, "Bring on 1!"


This first year was awesome, so I have good feelings about the second one coming!

5 comments:

  1. I love her dress. Happy 1st birthday to your little Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy birthday tomorrow, Avery! She sure is a special girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so happy and adorable just like her Mommy! And her time will come when she will make the world better with her babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweet girl! She is just so cute! I love the bubbles pictures too!

    ReplyDelete