Monday, June 25, 2012

The BIG pool

One of the many perks of living in an apartment is having access to a pool all day everyday.


And we utilize this perk almost daily. To be truthful, I don't know who enjoys it more. The 27 week pregnant woman or her fearless child.


Yes, that is a tank top I'm wearing over my swimsuit. No, I don't think it's cute but decided I would spare the pool my X rated attire (you would think bathing suits would have a little more stretch for the growing baby right?). Yes, I have bought a new swimsuit since. No, I don't have a picture of it yet. Yes, I am now done with my yes and no game.



And just because they are cute, here's Tricia and Benjamin joining us for our adventures that day.


 And just because she's cute, here's one last one of Avery.

 

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one, I used a tank top over my swimsuit too when I was pregnant. Avery is just adorable in that cute little swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think babies in swimsuits are the cutest ever, and yes, I think the tank top/swimsuit combo is hot on you. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete