Monday, October 3, 2011

Movies!

Look at what Avery does now!


A giggle caught on camera!! And don't worry, we were paying attention to General Conference...at least as well as a person can during the 8th hour of it...don't judge, it's got to be tough for everyone during the last session. Right? I think it's that organ that gets me. I listened to lots of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on my mission and I haven't quite gotten over it. Anyone else feel that way? No one? Alright, I'm probably just irreverent and will add it to the growing list of things to work on. :) I did, however, enjoy the Primary choir.

Wow...that right there, ladies and gentleman, is the definition of a tangent.

Back on topic.

Now, I haven't been around many babies since having Avery (who am I kidding, I haven't been around many people!), so I'm not sure if all babies are usually this content. But seriously, she is about the happiest little ray of sunshine you ever did see. For those of you that don't get to see her often, here's a little 2 minute clip of Avery entertaining herself. She has a good 30 second pause of just staring into space during it, which I only assume means she was relieving herself. :) Gotta love babies!


I know, she's simply incredible. She's getting louder and smilier all the time! I think she'll be a singer. Maybe she'll even join the Mo Tab and my love for that blessed choir will at last be rekindled...we'll see...

3 comments:

  1. Everything is 10x better when accompanied by baby giggles! So precious!

    (I have to fast forward through Consider the Lilies every time...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was holding Savannah while I played those videos... and she was completely entranced by the moving, talking baby on the computer screen. It was so fun! I have to admit I may have watched my baby almost as much as yours during the videos. Avery is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you are certainly blessed that she is always happy! Shelley's little one Jackson cried non-stop for the first 6 to 8 months of his life. Little babies don't deal well with being sick =[

    ReplyDelete