Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Running

This is "Work-out Avery"


She's a tough fitness instructor.


She accompanies me on my (near) daily runs.


As does Roger. Remember him?


Unfortunatley, my running watch hasn't worked since I tubed down the Provo River. That was the day I learned the difference between waterproof and water resistant.

This has been my replacement.

 

I've loved having a running partner.

 

Even if she falls asleep after the first mile.

 

But that snooze must invigorate her because she's always the first one to cross the finish line.


You don't think she's rubbing it in with that million dollar smile do you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so adorable! She has such a great smile! I love that she wears a sweatband for her workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be motivated with an instructor like that!

    ReplyDelete