Monday, October 24, 2011

Then and Now

Do any of you ever take a step back and think about how your life once was and what it has become now? I'm a huge fan of examining what I am doing and who I am becoming as a person. It typically leads to a mini "life crisis" but some needed changes take place and I get better. At least, until the next mini crisis comes...

However, when I reflect on how Avery has changed, it's nothing but exciting! Here's a sample of what Avery was like 25 days after she was born.


Wow, she is just so fresh! It's crazy to remember how exciting every little facial expression was!

Now here's Avery 140 days after she was born (this being last night.)


She's growing up so well and so fast! It motivates me to make sure I'm becoming a better person (dare I say, "Becoming a [better] Bradley"?) and using my time to develop myself. I mean if my baby can go from barely keeping her eyes open and holding her head up to a rolling, giggling, teeth growing machine in 4 1/2 months, what can I do as an adult?


I mean, I already have the rolling, giggling, teeth growing part down. What's left? :)

Maybe raising a human being to do those things. I guess I better get working on some new aspects of my life to teach Avery. I don't know how much more I have to offer after hair growing!

1 comment:

  1. OMIGOSH I LOVE YOUR BABY!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete