Friday, October 4, 2013

Monroe Library

Have you ever heard anyone say they hate the library?

 a 472

Yeah, me either.

a 456

I just can't picture someone saying, "You know what? Libraries give me the willies. All that knowledge silently waiting to pounce on you as soon as you crack open the spine of one of those books..."

a 475

Actually, now that I just wrote that, I can kind of see a creepy side to it... ;)

a 484

But then I think of all the amazing books that have enriched my life,

a 468

all the objects Sawyer has pointed out,

a 479

and all the pages I've seen Avery leaf through,

a 476

and all is right with the library again. 

a 481

So I will refrain from stating obvious and expressing our feelings toward the library.

a 448

Because, why would I gush about a place that has puzzles to challenge a toddlers fine motor skills (and patience)?

a 451

a 431

a 433

Or feel gratitude for a place that provides toys for young minds to master?

a 443

 a 428

a 464

Nope, I won't spill my guts about what libraries mean to me.

a 423

But I will say they are a wonderful place to tucker one's kiddos out before bedtime.

a 480
                  

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, how funny! The library is a magical place for us Bradleys

    ReplyDelete