Thursday, August 25, 2011

These are a few of my Avery things...

Things I love about Avery:

1. Darling Double Dimples



2. Fancy Fingers (complete with dimples from baby chub)



3. Amazing Avery-Faces (aka Blue Steel)



4. Furrowed Forehead (need I say more?)


5. Twinkle Toes


6. Bitty Bum


7. Exquisite Ears


8. Sunny Smiles
 


 9. Fast Flapper


10. Awesome Accessories


11. Sweet Sleeper (or at least dreamy drifter)





12. Legs on the Loose (I can’t keep them in a swaddle for the life of me!)





13. Grand Grandmas (they know how to hold her in her favorite spot!)


 
14. Terrific Toys 


 
15. Cute Cries



 
16. Ten-mile-long Tongue



Really I just love her!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, she's PRECIOUS!!!! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH she's so cute! Sean keeps talking about the one where she's sitting on the table waving her arms so wildly they disappear. What a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, she is absolutely fabulous! You and Kyle have got to be the best, coolest parents around. She is so lucky to have you. Sure hope you are settling in to your new home. Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete