Monday, August 29, 2011

Boating

Sheer awesomeness!

 

Yes, my glitter toes are amazing! But, as incredible as they are, the question I pose today is this.

Is there anything more fun (funner?) in the world than 

(a) being in water 




(b) during a hot summer


(this picture works for "during a hot summer" right? Because the car is hot from being in the sun...so it had to go in the lake to cool off...what, you think that is weak?...fine...how about my hot sister in the reflection of the car? Yeah, pretty good!!)

(c) while being pulled by a speeding boat 

 


(d) with family? 

My fearless father


My marvelous mother


My super sister


My brilliant brother


My handsome husband


My content child

 

And Myself


Being only a 6 hour drive from my hometown definitely has its perks!

While boating, we tried out a kneeboard. Kyle picked up on it really quick, and was a pro at it!




Ben was awesome too!




 I...struggled


What am I talking about? I was incredible!



 And Avery was also excellent. She was doing flips and twirls the whole time! When we finally got her to get back in the boat she was so tuckered out she went to sleep in the shade.


I'll have to snap some photos of her in action next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a look at www.letsgoboat.com and post some of your photos there

    ReplyDelete