Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I've got a new way to walk

Since it is a struggle for our household to get up and moving at a decent hour of the day (there may or may not have been a day that it took until 6:00 at night to get everyone showered and presentable…) I haven’t really left the house a whole lot.

That is until we introduced Avery to Roger.


I actually just made up that name, and no we don’t actually call the stroller anything but stroller. That doesn’t, however, diminish the fact that I love our stroller and am very excited to get it out for jogging once I get cleared at my 6 week appointment. But for now, I will settle for my exercise consisting of “racing to get a burp cloth before baby spit up covers my one of four Church outfits that I can squeeze into” to 45 minute walks with Kyle, Avery, and Roger (I kind of like it now. Maybe because it kind of rhymes with stroller. What's that you say? It doesn't? Alright fine!)






Our first walk a week after she was born.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm totally jealous though, someday I will run with my babies too! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think Roger is a great name! :)

    ReplyDelete