Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bath time Avery

One of my favorite things to do is give Avery a bath.
And one of her favorite things to do is get a bath.


Even though she lost most of her hair when she got her first bath at the hospital, she still loves getting her hair washed. And honestly, what girl doesn’t like having her hair done? Her sponge baths were fun.


But really, the fun began after her cord fell off. It took 11 days, but Avery loves plunging into the tub (Err..a nice infant size pink bucket that was cost friendly.)

Here are some pictures of her first bath. She pretty much slept through the whole thing. The water really calms her down. Maybe we have a swimmer on our hands.







Here's Avery with her token "Avery face."





I think she is going to have curly hair!

4 comments:

  1. Bathtime is still our favorite, too. I'm loving all these sweet Avery pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her "Avery" face--reminds me of Zoolander. Lindsay, she is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful, Lindsay!!! What fun! I can't wait for our little girl to get here...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO darling, Lindsay! I just love her "Avery" face--what a little dolly.

    You look so happy--what a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete