Friday, July 15, 2011

Daddy Love

Is there anything more precious than the relationship between a father and daughter?
Haha, alright, maybe this picture really isn’t the BEST at depicting the “warm fuzzies” between Kyle and Avery. :) Perhaps this is a little better.
Aren't they cute? (And don't you love Avery hooking her lip with her finger?) It is awesome seeing these two together! Whether it’s on the dinner table,
or on the floor,
or getting Avery ready for a bath,
or checking to make sure she is still breathing,
or soothing her when she gets fussy,
or providing her a comfortable and furry place to lay out,
or toting her around on his shoulder, (Avery LOVES to be like this)
I know that my daughter will never doubt how her father feels about her.
Heck, she even has a shirt telling her how he feels.
And I’m pretty sure that dimpled half-smile explains how she feels about him too.

Man, too bad I wasn’t on the ball and posted this for Father’s Day! I mean…this is for next year’s Father’s Day…which is showing how ON the ball I am…are any of you buying that?
Yeah, I’m not either. Oh well, Happy Reminder of the memory of Father’s Day!
(Side note: did anyone notice the changing mat on the table and the dinner on the floor in the first couple of pictures? Maybe I should work on reversing that. Or add a changing table to my list of “upgrades” for the future)

1 comment:

  1. It might be good to get the changing mat off the table, but the floor does make a great place to eat! Joel never liked his high chair much so we often eat sitting on the floor. Added bonus, if you sit by babies toys then you can play and eat at the same time! -chellie

    ReplyDelete