Thursday, June 30, 2011

Girly girl

I think I was destined to have a little girl. It’s not wrong that she hasn’t gone a day without a bow or flower in her hair (including the day she was born) is it?

5 day checkup- all 6 pounds and 1.5 ounces of her (I credit that 1.5 ounces to her flower)

One of my personal favorites!






And typically these bows/flowers stay in Avery's hair all day...that is until Avery notices them.

And it is definitely not wrong that I painted her toe nails before she was 10 days old? Right?!?




Heaven help this little girl if she hates all things girly!

6 comments:

  1. Um...I love that. How are you keeping those on her head? They are so CUTE! :o)

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that you painted her toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love that picture of her holding her bow. If she grows up disliking girly things, too bad, she looks too cute with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! You are such a great Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha loved this! So fun that you already painted her toes! And I love the pic of her holding the bow in her hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny Lindsay! I love the interaction between You and Avery!

    ReplyDelete