Thursday, April 11, 2013

Phases

Honestly, one of the best parts of being a parent is seeing your kiddo do new things.

I love Avery's "I can eat a banana without needing you to cut it up into bite size pieces" stage.

r 017

Which, of course, is promptly followed by the "I can't stop smiling because my cheeks are so full of banana that my lips won't shut" stage.

r 019

Sawyer is in full swing of the "I'll smile and coo at you picture perfectly. That is, until you grab the camera. Then I'm just confused as to where you went" phase.

r 028

And more often than not, Sawyer is doing knuckle push-ups when he's on his belly these days. It's a "beefing up" phase, if you will.

r 031

And this phase...well...can't claim that it's a favorite, but I have WAY too many "let me grab the camera" to not count it as a stage.

r 023

Oh children...always growing...always changing.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love the camera-grabbing stage. It's so crazy how fast kids change. I feel like I get a routine down pat only to have it change a few weeks later. It's so fun though. And if it's a difficult stage, at least it won't last forever :)

    ReplyDelete