Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dog Park

You probably thought I was done with Colorado pictures after yesterday. Well, allow me one more day. We actually lost half our pictures when our memory card bit the dust while we were out there, so this is the last of them.

This is Rufus


and this is the girl who loves Rufus.

 

Kyle told me multiple times (a day) that Avery needs a dog. I told him we need a yard and to get out of grad school (debt) first. But it is true, Avery would chase and shout "Oh! Oh! Oh!" whenever Rufus was around. Fortunately, she also loves having flowers around so we will let the dandelions entertain her for now.



 

 Avery loved being with her Grandpa.





And this next picture blows my mind. Doesn't she look so big, standing there without anyone next to her?



And I know this picture is insanely bright, but I kind of like the effect of Avery and me melting into the sky and grass. 


And look at all that baby wispy hair!


Was a great day in the sun for the Bradleys!

2 comments:

  1. Love that family pic at the end. Your girl is getting more and more beautiful by the second! Which is pretty impressive because she was dang cute to start! We sure miss you guys! We are in SLC for the summer if you plan on heading out this way...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! We have to coordinate our trips so these little kids can enjoy each other, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete