Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DSLR

Oh! What's that?


You can actually make out details in our pictures now?
 

Well as a birthday present to me (January), Valentine's Day gift to both of us (February), and birthday present to Kyle (March), we invested in a new camera!


And although words and phrases like "aperture," "shutter speed," and "Av mode" leave my head spinning, we are starting to tackle the new world of DSLR.


And what a beautifully crisp world it is!



Unless you want it to be soft, and then the world can be that way too!


Oh the possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. Bah! She's so cute! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way to do it: pool your birthday and holiday resources and get something with a big payoff like this camera. I'm sure enjoying all these posts and pictures. And along the way, I'm making real progress at reading those screwed up words that show I'm a real person!

    ReplyDelete