Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mover and a Shaker

Well, it's about that time for some video updates on the Avester.

First of all, she no longer swims on the floor to get places. She is one efficient locomotive nowadays. Dragging her belly on the ground is a thing of the past.


(I have a feeling most of our videos are going to start ending in similar ways.)

And when she gets tired of crawling, she then starts to work on her standing!


(I just got that same feeling that our videos are often going to end this way too...)

Yes, yes. All those are tricks are impressive, but I have yet to show you her most impressive accomplishment.

 

I have yet to find on babycenter when most children meet this most important milestone, but I'm hoping we're on track... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great videos! Who needs weight if they can move around like that?

    ReplyDelete