Friday, May 27, 2011

Pink or Blue? Just a little longer!

I saw this story on the news the other day and it got me thinking, we could do the same thing!


Yeah right. Lindsay and I have already waited this long to find out and I know everyone is dying to know, so I don't think we'll be that cruel to all our family, friends and everyone else that we encounter wondering what we're having.

And with time fast approaching, we won't be kept waiting much longer. So let's take a quick poll here. What do you all think? Should Lindsay and I be getting ready for a baby boy or a little princess? And what name would you choose if you had any say in the matter (I can't promise we'll use the idea, but I would love to see what you all can come up with)?

So go ahead, take a gander at that ultrasound and see if the profile can help you guess what our baby is!

4 comments:

  1. It's your baby girl, Strawberry Shortcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a boy, he will be best friends with our son

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a boy. And you should name him....Kevin. Lol...I have no idea what you should name him. But it IS a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a girl and you HAVE to name her RUBY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete