Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ee-u-pwi

So, with an undergraduate degree in psychology out of the way it's time for me to look towards the future. Graduate school seemed to be the next logical step. And so, Lindsay and I are heading out to Indiana...
 

IUPUI Jaguars! We're going to be spending the next few years in downtown Indianapolis while I complete a masters degree in Industrial/Organizational psychology.

I figured it was best to stick with cats in my college study. Cougars to Jaguars. It only seemed right.

We're going to miss Utah. Especially Provo and BYU. It's been a great home for the last several years. But it's about time to move on. Midwest, here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Yay you will be so much closer to us! We have some friends who might be moving there too- and Chris is going to look at jobs in Indiana next year when he graduates because we have heard of some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, it's about time we had SOMEONE close to Michigan! :)

    ReplyDelete