Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Yet another post about food

I mean, let's be real. There are very few things that are better than cookies fresh out of the oven.

020

Especially when they are full of peanut butter and chocolate.

024

I mean look at how soft these cookies are.

008

Even a baby can squish them with his finger.

009

They do leave pretty sticky hands though.

023

And faces.

006

Sidenote: does anyone else see a resemblance developing between Avery and Sawyer in the above and below photo?

007

Anyhow, I got this recipe from a really awesome girl I knew from high school.

034

That's me, not her. I don't have any pictures of her, but I do have a link to the recipe on her blog.

Make them.

Now.

You won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better then fresh still warm cookies! I love your haircut, by the way =)

    ReplyDelete