Friday, November 11, 2011

Scrub a dub dub

A sequence of events: bath time with Avery

It started like any other bath time. My darling baby was placed in the tub and immediately looked even cuter! 


Vitamin D drops were administered per pediatrician recommendation. 


And clean up promptly followed Avery's COMPLETE rejection of the drops. Like I said, it was a routine bath time.


Avery was given her favorite toy block.


Which, of course, ended up in her mouth.


Raspberry noises were made.


Legs kicked out some splashes.


And all faces got wet.


I then needed to run downstairs for something. It was a sad parting.

 

Luckily, trusty Dad was there. I knew Avery was in good hands.


Upon my return, all things looked well and normal.


That is, until I noticed the top of my baby's head!


I always thought I was going to be the one to bring out the wild side in my child. Apparently, Kyle has had different plans.


Fortunately, a good rub on the head from the hoodie towel removed all evidence of the incident.


I'm actually quite excited to see the new hairdo Kyle comes up with next bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment