Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Lovin

We have done so many fun things this summer. And at the top of the list is going out on the boat.

Our cast of characters include: my father,

008

my mother,

094

my sister,

091

my brother,

090

my other sister and her son,

025

my niece (this is my favorite photo of the whole trip,)

030

my nephew,

021

my husband,

019

my son,

083

my daughter and myself.

002

There was hours of playing on the beach while the boat was in the repair shop. After it was fixed, there was still daylight so we could enjoy some tubing and kneeboarding.

053

Kyle did tons of 360's on it.

065

066

067

And Jes even tried it out and got up on her first try!

071

I LOVE boating. You better believe that when we are no longer students, have payed off all our loans, own a house, and are established in life, we will own a boat.

100

Till then, we will just keep enjoying my Dad's. :)

1 comment:

  1. Will you take us on your boat when you you get one?! (That is how we boat) I didn't know you had a blog. It's great! I really enjoyed reading about and seeing the pictures of your cute family!

    ReplyDelete