Friday, December 7, 2012

Hairstyles Part 1

One of the facts of life is that hair grows.

j 001

One of the facts of MY life is that my hair grows REALLY fast. Hair grows on me like E. coli. grows on room-temperature beef (kind of gross but incredibly accurate.)

j 002

So, how do I handle this situation? Locks of Love gets a donation from me every other year. Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to children suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.

j 003

This is my third time doing it and I don't think I (or my hair) will be slowing down anytime soon. Plus, it just feels good to donate this time of year.

j 004

I already am loving this new look!

6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I love that we did it "together" even if it wasn't on purpose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm so jealous your hair grows that fast! I've donated once and it took me a lot longer to get back to the original length!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I LOVE the fabulous new 'do! And good for you for doing a good deed! Your hair is so beautiful, so I'm sure that whomever will get your hair will be very blessed to have it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) I like how your hair looks now AND how it looked before. You can't go wrong!
    2) I like your shirt.
    3) I like the picture on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love your new do AND your gift to some deserving person.

    ReplyDelete