Thursday, May 6, 2010

First time for everything....

So I always thought "there is no way that I'm ever going to start a blog...I just don't have anything interesting to add to the web. My life is just the boring life of any college age kid just trying to get good grades and have as much fun as possible." And it probably would have kept on going that way if it weren't for meeting the amazing person that has changed my life. Now the monotony of my daily routine has become a non-stop adventure thanks to my amazing wife Lindsay. Because of our wedding, we're now in the process of combining two very different traditions and two very different points of view into one brand spankin' new family. So although I don't get to change my last name, I'm learning to be a little more Pennock as Lindsay is becoming a Bradley.

1 comment:

  1. A little more Pennock will do you good! :) We are, quite simply, amazing!

    ReplyDelete